APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where not that far off from having as many users on line tonight as we did the night we were all ripping into Cornsnake.

Simone.

god only knows. hey anybody knowtice that with sdaji's long hair he could be jesus!?!?

I used to have a big beard and yes, I was a spitting image of the stereotypical Christ pictures. I heard strangers yell "Jesus" at me every day. It's sort of funny because when strangers see my dad they often say "Oh my god!"

he's not the messiah, he's a naughty little boy!!!" LMAO

When you look at it, life's a piece of sh!t, so always look on the dark side of life......

Welease woger....what you mean we have no wogers, well, welease wodewick then.......

may I personally present our lord, Sdjesus!

f3004045.jpg

"he had a wife you know........."

"incontinentia buttocks" LMAO, now thats a classic movie!!!

Oh man, Slackra, that's bad :lol: ;)

one of these days when I'm not feeling so lazy I'll dig up some old pictures and stick them up. That's if they don't have the guts to pull the plug on the site I suppose... fair assumption.

/me hides the wooden spoon.

Teamsherman said:
I reckon it will be around the 3:32:43am mark for some reason.

hehehehe, i stand by my prediction. But i'll add a date, 03 aug 05.

Anyone wanna start up a wager book????? Could be a good investment!!!

"Nobody, I repeat nobody, let me make this absolutly clear, is to stone anybody until i blow this whistle, even if he does say jehova"! :lol:

"Nobody, I repeat nobody, let me make this absolutly clear, is to stone anybody until i blow this whistle, even if he does say jehova"!

Are there any women here....no, no, no, no....LOL

*BUMP*

I figured that cos everyone was posting so much chit chat (not that I care) in this thread, and the site hasn't closed, you all might as well keep the thread going :) :)

When i was younger - and skinnier - some friends used to say I looked a bit like Jesus. Now they think I look a bit like an Indian sikh or a Muslim terrorist. :lol:

Moose: if you click on the "Discussion forums" folder on the top left hand side of this webpage, it will open up to display the different forums, the forum rules and the forum statistics. Forum Statistics takes forever to download, but is occassionally interesting reading.

:p

Hix

sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hix,you have way to much time on your hands. :p
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back