APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hermophradite turtle maybe it's sherms and escaped as it doesn't know which way it's going :wink: :lol:

Yes turn right go directly to jail with no get out of jail free card :lol:

I was actually thinking something more like go and f.........follow the pacific highway south. ;)

nooo thats not good, i hear wat u r saying but because of a small minority the rest of us suffer, just boot them, do it for all the users that rely on the site for information and help

stats.jpg

Crikey im curious, Horny and a potty mouth! LMAO :lol: .................But I dont wear shiney red shoes! :p

Funny how Wattso rates more stupid posts than africancichlidau eh? Considering his recent outbursts :) LOL that is so immeasurably funny :) Afro doesn't spout the most crap after all, as proved by Wattsos mate posting the stats :) ROFLMBAO :) :) :) :) :)

Hix said:
When i was younger - and skinnier - some friends used to say I looked a bit like Jesus. Now they think I look a bit like an Indian sikh or a Muslim terrorist. :lol:

Moose: if you click on the "Discussion forums" folder on the top left hand side of this webpage, it will open up to display the different forums, the forum rules and the forum statistics. Forum Statistics takes forever to download, but is occassionally interesting reading.

:p

Hix

sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thank Hixy :p I think I'll enjoy reading that....now :lol:

More stupid post than you afrofishpumper ?, ROFLMBAO indeed! recount em! {insert aussie salute smiley here]

africancichlidau
Post subject: Posted: Aug 03, 2005 - 01:06 AM

Administrator

Why not, wanna get dirty afro ? in this forum? despite the rules, go ahead. Show em what a hypocrit knob you are. Just hope your memory isnt failing you too, lotsa dirty washing about if ya dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back