APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, wanna get dirty afro ? in this forum? despite the rules, go ahead. Show em what a hypocrit knob you are. Just hope your memory isnt failing you too, lotsa dirty washing about if ya dig.

You know you can get warnings for calling members names, even if they ARE knobs as you put it :) but I'll be kind and let you off this time. My memory isn't failing me, I've just never done anything on here that I have had to write a multi page apology for, lol.

Now, behave you naughty boy you :) or you may just end up having to start another account if the other mods give you another chance :)
LOL, happy days mate :)

LOL you backin down now, then dont try to provoke a fight, you should know better.
I dont care less about your warning you hypocrit. And your smileys dont cut it either, good try though.
Happy days to you too!

Nah Mick , were only human, when have people ever just got along lol :D

Just when you thought it was getting fun, all **** breaks loose....LOL

get over yaself watso, you post just as much crap as the next person..........if afro is a hypocrit isn't up to one of the mods to pull him into line? if they don't he can't exactly warn himself??

at least he didn't get power hungry like you did when you were a mod for a day.

LMAO Souly, yeah right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did? From Memory you were givin afro crap bout postcount, How was I to know you were chums?
:roll: Incidently wattso was long ago, is that best he can do? drag up past? and you Souly, bitch about stuff, but dont hesitate to jump in eh.

for starters wasn't even talkin about what you did between afro and i, was what you did to other ppl that makes me say you were power hungry...

and why shouldn't i jump in?? i jump in on threads and say ****, you jump in bed with sherman, all in all works out.........explains your hornyness hey??

you spely hey correctly Souly, that will really upset some people you know :)

Backing down Wattsy? Backing down from WHAT? Lol matey you go from bad to worse, I've wasted enough breath for one night,,,,, Yawn, I'm off to bed now :) Oh yes, the smileys weren't intended to "work" or "cut it" they were merely to signify that I find all this extremely humorous just like you :)

Wattso lives :)

LOL Souly , Isnt that whats slateys complainin about? someone says something, someone else jumps in to defend em, crap fight starts. btw I think i modded 2 post max. :lol:

Just when people were starting to get along..

If im ever in melbourne souly, i reckon we should have a beer together some time. ;)

Omg, you rotten two timer Al, thats it Im leaving you. lol :lol:

And take ur shiny red shoes from under our bed too! lmbao :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW check the size of these mothers out they're hybrids on steroids...i really like strwbeeries but not certain types of vegetables :lol:

2005_0705mmmcherries0037.jpg

And my keyboar is cursed and just won't speel propaly 4 me

Nice strawberrys Andy, are they a pair, did you probe them? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back