APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice strawberrys Andy, are they a pair, did you probe them?
Nh mate but i heard about this bloke with pretty red shoes who's a trisexual"mud,bricks and watermelons" so i think he'd be more experience in the field of probing a pair,who knows i have evry chance i might get albinos if i brred them but cooling is hard up this way with such a tropical climate :wink: :lol:

I red this long 18 pages most carefully.
Finally we heard from our silent majority members and all mods did get taste of appreciation in this posts.
They do needed this positive input badly this time.

It was interesting that this topic (not chitchat) was turned again in to dribble of rubbish by the same people as always. It happened only on last few pages. I would recommend to noticed who this people are. They are the ones we have to moderate most.

I had not spoken to moderators in mods forum or on the telephone about my action I taken regarding week holiday and they do not know what is going on.
I will approach them today evening and recommend to them to delete some of the members who are not benefit for our site. People who call others names and people who are insulting mods constantly. People who do not like APS and are here only to stir trouble.

I will ask Africa to not reply to posts attacking him in open forum in such a way he did. And restrict him self from pointless dribble sometimes. But believe me, he is doing lot of work and keeping eye on forum constantly for benefit of as all.

I will highly recommend to Watso and Teamsherman to find them self some other place to be unhappy and not to waste they valuble time to post here. They are far superior to mix with ordinary members, and hypocritical moderating team.

My apology for speling mistake and bad grammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back