• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arboreal Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauls_Pythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Large/Heavy arboreal enclosure for sale. This has been collecting dust in the garage for 2 years but I have decided it needs to go. (Currently in the motions of giving it a scrub)
1800 tall, 900 wide, 600 deep. I used to keep a Diamond in this, the previous owner used it to house a Bredli.
Professionally wired, built to last even to the extent of being fitted with Aluminium glass runners, (NOT the typical cheap and nasty plastic runners).
Comes with all fittings including Habistat thermostat, spare globes, Reflector light fitting, light cages, halogen downlights. It has 2 heat cords built into it but I have never used them so have no idea if they work or not. (Heat cords fitted with a 2nd thermostat but can't confirm if it works or not)
Could do with some repairs/coat of paint to the rock wall but you could put this straight to work if you wanted. (Just tested the lights/ & thermostat).
This thing is heavy, will need 2 strong lads and a ute/trailer, pick up only from Point Cook Victoria.
1st offer around $300. (Don't come with a low ball offer, its worth more than this in parts alone)

PM if interested

22788847_1957517034488779_3223045823781150183_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back