Are They Healthy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythonnommy

Reaction score
She laid her eggs 2 days ago but I dont think they look healthy how do I know if they are not going to make it? How soon should she eat after laying her eggs?

14968743508111190621775.jpg

She laid her eggs 2 days ago but I dont think they look healthy how do I know if they are not going to make it? How soon should she eat after laying her eggs?

View attachment 320700

They look ok but make sure you have high humidity for them
I usually wipe down my females with a damp cloth to get rid of the egg smell and then offer a small meal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look ok but make sure you have high humidity for them
I usually wipe down my females with a damp cloth to get rid of the egg smell and then offer a small meal :)

My fiance built an incubator and I'm not sure what we can do to improve it to keep the temp lower And the humidity higher any suggestions

Temp should remain the same 31.5 is optimum for Carpet eggs imo
Humidity should be 80%

What do you keep the eggs in? The mom is a ball python anD dad is a pastel

I usually incubate my eggs in a tub on a 50/50 mix of vermiculite and water which helps keep the humidity up

Were going to get vermiculite tomorrow this is our first time with reptile babies so were trying to make sure were doing everything right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back