Are you excited about your recent 'purchases'?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you excited about your upcoming acquisitions?

• Yes!! Can't wait! Have ordered some

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • Nuh not really even though I've ordered some

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Yes....but haven't ordered any

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • No not excited...and no haven't ordered any.

Votes: 14 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatelina

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up some babies tonight and I'm excited!

Am also looking forward to a few other things I've put my name down for this hatching season...

Anybody else excited?

Yes, great time of the year, I haven't copped a bite in quite a few months, time to get some more snappy hatcho's...

im getting a tattoo tonight that ive been plannin for about a year, thats a new aquisition aint it?? hehehe

as far as new reps go though, im still gettin used to my first lil bugga.

Absolutely! Organising a pair to come in the next few weeks and name on a couple of lists for the upcoming season. It appears Santa will be good to me this year but I have a suspicion he intends to stick me with the bill!

yeah got a few coming from snake ranch and a few other purchasers locked down from other breeders so will definatly be a nail biting time for me

just hope the family dont expect santa to come to them as well lol

havent made any yet but have got some money saved up so am getting excited still not sure what ill be getting i have to many things on my list

I orderedva pr of stimmies from snake ranch-cant wait till they get here,
Tho i still got a maccie that should be going into prey lay shed in a week or 2

hopefully getting more dragon, gecko and my first monitors this season altho i havent really ordered them, just put my interest forward to the breeders but yes, i am excited

ive snapped up 3 dragons, four gecko's and still waiting on two shingles. :D

I cant wait, getting a spotted or stimpsons soon, just need a bit more cash and to find a breeder.

Really looking forward to getting some Oedura monilis, marmorata and maybe some coggeri hatchlings iver the next few months. Thats if i can get the ones im looking for...I also look farward to making their enclosures!

I've been searching for some turtles for ages, and whenever I get a glimmer of hope I get SO excited. But then I feel really bad when it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back