Armadale Reptile Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 30368

Reaction score
..Just a few photo's of some of the amazing critters they have at Armadale Reptile Park. I took 244 photo's that day! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 132
Yeah it's a great little park. I haven't been since I was a kiddy!
Nice snaps.

Though I think we have a little eagre lizard in pic 5 xD

The WA Herp Society goes there just about every year for their Christmas breakup....and I got my Stimmie from them. They are great people and it's a wonderful place.

Haha. My sister had some Canadian friends visiting for Christmas 2010 and thought it would be good to take them to see some Aussie Reptiles at Armadale. They got a little more than they bargained for when an employee opened the Dugite enclosure for feeding time and two dropped straight out and headed straight towards them pushing their prams.

The ending was an anti climax as the escapees were caught and put back in quick order, but the Canadians had quite a story to tell.

wooooo I went to the Armadale Reptile Park for the first time the other day, I thought it was great! They have a great aussie reptile collection. Armadale and Crocosarus Cove in Darwin are the best collection of aussie reptiles I've seen so far (haven't been to that many reptile parks though). Those two places are way better than the Australian Reptile Park north of Sydney in Gosford, NSW, which has lots of reptiles but not too many Aussie reptiles.

yea I will check that one out next time I go down to MR :) looking forward to it

Actually my relo's told me there was another one, the West Australian Reptile Park in Henley Brook but they're not sure if it's still running, any idea's? I haven't googled it yet

yea I will check that one out next time I go down to MR :) looking forward to it

Actually my relo's told me there was another one, the West Australian Reptile Park in Henley Brook but they're not sure if it's still running, any idea's? I haven't googled it yet

I think I've heard of it....if it's the one I'm thinking of, it was run by a couple and some guys from WAHS went out there last year and helped the people do a few odd jobs around the place to spruce it up a bit....but I'm not sure.

yep Armadale Reptile Centre, that's the place!

centre/park.... whoops

Yeah my relo's know the couple I think. Might look into it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back