• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Auction her off

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hear ill donate this if someone wants to buy her the money will go Cwarren and family Falconboy and Auzlizardking what the best way to do it is let me know

Hi all I have for Auction a nice jungle was bought as a striped but not sure if i would class it as one. she is a year old great feeder and great to handle starting to colour up now but wont be a high black and gold.

I paid $500 - So lets start the bidding at $200

located in melb winner will have to freight

Ill get some more pics soon as she is about to shed in pic but gives you a idea

Pm Falconboy or Speedy

Ok we have a bid of $200.00
Come on lets see what we can get.
Help Cwarrens kids have a better Christmas

Lets see pics.
Bit hard to bid on a "so called stripe Jungle that apparently isnt quite striped" without seeing what it looks like :p

Sorry I'm not up to date, what happend to Cwarren and family

When is this auction running until?
Cheers

I think if you give a definite end date and time, youi may get better results, like ebay, there is always the mad dash at the end. JMO I hope it goes well, will follow with interest.

Ok, here goes, auction for this lovely snake finishes at Midnight 31st Dec, with payment required the first week of 2007. This was chosen since this time of year a lot of people aren't around, and give us plenty of time to raise some money for Col & family.

So if you are going out on the p*ss new years eve, get your bids in early and help Col this holiday period.

Just a reminder why we are doing this:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=45066

No offense

Since the other thread has been deleted, I'll post my thoughts here.

I feel for the guy. I really do. Being a family man with 3 kids I can fully understand his situation. I lost my job mid late November. I did'nt ask for a handout. I have a mortgage. mouths to feed (both human and animals). Was I woried? You bet you. I worried about payments, the kids christmas presents etc etc.

I went out and had a job within a week. All be it a casual job but I am paying the bills and taking home well over $1,000 a week.

There are jobs out there. It is hard and "YES" I did kind of fall into mine (through a spur of the moment agency application on-line).

No one cried a tear for me. I did'nt ask them to. I bit the bullet and did what was right for my family. Put my head down and bum up.

I hope I don't sound like a pri(k but there are a lot of people out there who have been unemployed for longer than most and are struggling far worse.

I truly hope things work out and this is not meant to be having a go at you in anyway. I applaud you for trying to help them out.

Hope all works out and Christmas is great. I hope the New Year is better.

Regards,

Shane

Last edited:
is it jungle? or atherton jungle?

any chance of knowing any more about where it came from?

sorryi if this info has already been posted i musta missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back