aust zoo pics from last week

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
thought i'd post some mixed pics i took while spending some time at the zoo on wensday last week,

austzoo5958.jpg

austzoo5952.jpg

austzoo5951.jpg

austzoo5928.jpg

austzoo5924.jpg

austzoo5956.jpg

:shock: that cassawary was trying to kill my foot, almost got me to,

yes trouble, it was a nice couple hours, going back again in march to spend a couple days there,

austzoo5950.jpg

hi mell, that would be great, better then walking around on my own, :lol:

thanks jarrod, i'm gettin better at my pics..........

Yeah but I was thinking of you the whole day you were there.... without me!!!
It'll be fun!!!!

Hmmmmm you are nearly as good as me with my pics!!! hehe :rolleyes:

i know you were thinking about me, it's a shame you had to work, but next time,

i'm getting better, with lots of pratise...........

My oldies have a unit on the Sunshine Coast. We hit Australia Zoo at least once a year (usually 2 or 3 times) the kids love it (so do the grown ups). We are heading down to the Sunny Coast this arv and your pics have motivated us to do the zoo again! Thanks for that!

Nice death stare from the cassowary, i used to hate when they come at you for ya food at bbq's.. I'm so jealous, i miss nth qld think i'll have to come back for an extended holiday one day definitely my favorite place in australia

scorps, the rep pics are in another thread,

that cassowary was after my foot, heh, i just dropped the camera down and clicked, but it turned out to be a great pic,

hi redline, i have more in another thread, i do have a couple others, but these were the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back