Australian Reptile Youtubers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptileCove

Reaction score
Hey all,
because i love reptiles so much, i also enjoy looking at others collections and what they are up to, because i am so nosey :)
So i was wandering if any of you could recommend some good Australian reptile keepers on youtube, that i may go and watch there videos! Bit of a weird request i know..
Thanks all

yeah me too, love watching shows like snakebytes but wish there was an aussie equivalent, bit sick of seeing ball pythons, rat snake etc, wish one of the big breeders here did a similar show (without all the 'funny' stuff), even if it was only a monthly thing i'd be happy

yeah i agree, especially since i used to own those sort of snakes in the UK and now i can't it's sort of a reminder each time i watch a video with one in!

I love watching videos of peoples reptile collections too. Would love to see more Aussie ones though.

For all you gecko lovers out there,

Check out my youtube channel at R6IXY - YouTube

If you like it then please comment and subscribe!

Also, I should have some free time coming up in the next few weeks, if you have any suggestions about types of vids I can make, I would like to hear them.
Thanks

EDIT: Deleted duplicate

For all you gecko lovers out there,

Check out my youtube channel at R6IXY - YouTube

If you like it then please comment and subscribe!

Also, I should have some free time coming up in the next few weeks, if you have any suggestions about types of vids I can make, I would like to hear them.
Thanks

EDIT: Deleted duplicate

Hey! i have seen your videos a while back! haha, really enjoyed watching them, great stuff :)

so we've only just started uploading videos, but my partner and i have a channell... search "kyle quinnell" on youtube. we've got a few of our setups and some fish related vids.

Check mine out i will upload a video of jungle my name is skkid2000!!
Feel free to subcribe.

Coldbloodedhearts I make lots of rat breeding videos along with snake feeding and handling.
Please subscribe I'm only 10 subs off 50 woo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back