Authorities check huge herp collection in Highton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's not the same person who was caught with boas and other exotics a while back. :rolleyes:

Definitely some things have gone bad with the collection and the owner's husbandry as the piece states some of the animals were found to be dead , and the RSPCA is looking into the matter ( that's a surprise to me as I was under the distinct impression that if it had scales the RSPCA didn't give a toss about it).

Last edited:
@pinefamily, No not the same fellow. The boas plus person was located in southern suburbs of Perth.
@kingofnobbys. The cynical response would be to say they smelled an easy conviction to help along their flagging public profile and stats. But I wouldn’t want to be that cynica... would I?

Last edited:
@ Bluetongue1, I recall there being another one in the Geelong area. I would've hoped he/she is still locked up.
And I was thinking the same thing about the RSPCA. Anything to get in the media.... :rolleyes:

I shouldn't be saying this but damn getting exotics into WA must be super tough. I won't say nice job but I'm a little impressed (or the psychopathic side of me is anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back