• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

baby bird eating spiders for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
in the coming weeks i will have 2nd instar selenotypus sp available at a price of $30, can ship to most of australia but not western aus.

John

they are now available. i'm in central qld, i dont have pics of babies but do have a pic of mum.

John

yea, i will go cheaper if you buy a few, if you buy 3, $25each 5 or more $20each.

John

re baby

Hi Hornett,just wondering what you spider lovers feed the babys,theyd be really small right? Would they eat baby crickets or something similar,i always have these dirty great huntsmen in the garage and i noticed a couple of times multitudes of spiderlings near one of the parents.Do people keep those or wolf sp-iders and funnelwebs atrax robustus and stuff,would be like having a death adder. cheers to the spiderlovers :p

i do not keep huntsmans, i do have a few wolf spiders and would love to get my hands on a funnelweb or 2 but not many people keep them for obvious reasons. we feed baby spiders pinhead crickets. Mums a beaut aye.

John

i have a question. they have eight legs and two fangs, but what are the leg like things between there front legs and fangs? are they like little feely things?

Looking good John.....I'm sure you wont have a problem selling them.
Yes Zulu; some spider lovers keep alot of different spiders...
It was'nt uncommon for me to have a few hundred adult spiders at anyone time.
Various species of Trap-doors, being my favourites....
Why?; mostly because of the lack of information; especially with alot of the northern species.
Then i got into reptiles.....and that was that; not enough time for everything...lol

the palps are used for feeling i think and in mating, i love the trapdoors but i cant seem to find any around.

John

Tiny... 2nd instars are only about 5mm - 1cm-ish, they're fresh out of the egg-sac. But they grow fast, literally double in size every month until they are a year old, then its every 2-3 months.

This is why a can't help but giggle when I watch the Spider-man movies... Male spider's carry their wing-wangs on their "wrists" (on the palps) and carry the "sperm-web" in them. *snicker* :lol:

would anyone be interested in a trade??

John

i have a pic of one of the slings but it wont let me post for some reason so if you want a pic email me and i will send you a pic in return [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back