• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

Baby Bredli pythons

colin1958

Just a quick intro I had what I thought were two male pythons one is a carpet and the other is a Bredli I have had them well over 10 years new. In February the Bredli laid eggs 25 now i have 23 baby Bredli pythons. I have them all in one big tank and the have just stated to shed. Do I need to seperate them so I can feed them just need a bit of help. I didn’t expect to become a dad lol. So I’m at a bit of a loss.

Herptology

Donator
Donator
Trusted Seller
you need to seperate them to keep them alive lol, 23 seperate 7l sistema tubsor similar size, i use 9l quadrant from reject shop on top of heat cord at 32c on 1/3

I didn’t expect to become a dad lol. So I’m at a bit of a loss.

you had 60 days of incubating to prepare or atleast kill the eggs lol

Last edited:

colin1958

you need to seperate them to keep them alive lol, 23 seperate 7l sistema tubsor similar size, i use 9l quadrant from reject shop on top of heat cord at 32c on 1/3

I will go and get some tubs today for them
[doublepost=1585383094,1585361138][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1585383142][/doublepost]Al moved into separate containers and they all look great.

Herptology

Donator
Donator
Trusted Seller
I will go and get some tubs today for them
[doublepost=1585383094,1585361138][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1585383142][/doublepost]Al moved into separate containers and they all look great.
have you got them on heat cord with a thermostat set?

keep their paper towel slightly damp untill they all have shed, should be a week at most from the first one shedding

i wouldnt bother feeding for another couple weeks as they would still be living on their yolk

colin1958

have you got them on heat cord with a thermostat set?

keep their paper towel slightly damp untill they all have shed, should be a week at most from the first one shedding

i wouldnt bother feeding for another couple weeks as they would still be living on their yolk

I got 10L containers and yes I got a heat cord. I put the heat cord at one end of the container and some paper towel for the bottom I just need to get something to put some water in there for them.

[doublepost=1585434116][/doublepost]5 have shed already