Baby iguana's and tortoises for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iguana

Reaction score

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 242
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 248
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Does look legit, but the poster has only made their account today.

would be extremely sad if this were in fact a legitimate advertisement as these animals will be seized and euthanised.

from what I'd presume, the underground trade in illegal reptiles is well... much more discreet than this.

fingers crossed it's only a troll poster looking for a bit of attention...

It's always the animals that suffer in these illegal trades :(. I don't know how well the website is monitored though, i've seen many ads like this. Hopefully you're right and it's fake.

The ad appeared to be taken down soon after I posted that- the underground trade is unfortunately alive and well, if the government put any real effort into finding those who illegally keep and trade imported (and native) reptiles, I think it could be eradicated IMO.

yeah they never stay up long, I suppose they are often too busy with other issues, I agree with you and can imagine that if they really tried to track these people down it could be stopped, of course that would increase the demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back