• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

baby scorpys! <3<3<3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug collector

Reaction score
:eek: yay! woz just thinkin that since im a subscriber i might as well sell something :D sooo i have a whole heap of baby alpine black rock scorpions for sale. they were born december/january and theyre going great! they eat pinhead crickets, shouldnt be long before theyre big enough to eat other things as well.:D theyre too small to tell if theyre male of female, id need like a microscope:lol: so dont ask that, AND i dont have pics coz firstly theyre too small for my webcam to focus on, and secondly i broke all my normal cameras.:shock: theyre like 1.5 cm with their tail. price is $10 each, or buy a few an ill go cheaper hahaha. there was 36 of them last time i checked, so should b still :D im out in western sydney, u can pick em up or postage anywhere in aus is like under $10 :) im kinda strapped for cash so ill prob b putting more buggys up for sale soon :( :| :?

actually theyre pretty much indentical to this one, LOL i dont think its even the same species, i stole this pic from another thread on here ROFLMAO!

babysize-1.jpg

Will you do 3 for $14.70?
or 6 for $48.05? or 7 for $14.85 ?

Please reply:shock:

um um um um UMMMMMM!!!! ....................... *head explodes*

6 for $48.05!!!!!!!!!! ill even do a 5 cent discount for you trousa ;)

Im thinking about buy just one, so that i can pay with money order and find out where you live... muhahahahaha

how much for the blue one in your pic u draw???
very interested...
will pay big bucks!

im interested in your scorpions how much for 4,im in dee why

cheers sam

ok ok ok people, settle down! :D:D UNFORTUNATELY the blue one is NOT for sale! ;) however you may purchase the rights to that beatiful portrait of him! be quick now!.
now back to the slightly less elusive scorpys which are for sale. sam, ill do 4 for $30 :D
thumpage, buy one. u no u wanna. go for it. take the plunge.

BUG, that blue one was mine, you promised me,

pm has been sent, back off, i already own the blue one,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back