• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

baby scorpys! <3<3<3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT BUG! ILL TAKE THE PLUNGE!

Will you marry me?

and will you take $15 for 2 scorps and maybe throw in a handfull of pinheads?

hmmmm, you sure bug, i thought that was the one i picked out when i visited you, hmmm, ok, i'll believe you, seeing as your my fav bug,

i saw these scorps in person, and they are worth every $$$$$$$$ thats being asked for them, and also they are very well looked after, and i'm being serious, bugger bug, i knew i should have taken the blue one when i was looking at it,

okey dokey buggy, ill take 4 for $30 if u freight to lismore airport (northern NSW) ... dunno what games Aae are playing at the moment...

ok, all orders for the blue one are full, they are mine, as long as i drive 2000kms and pick them up, haha.........

how come you won't freight the blue ones to me bug,

Will take 2 -normal- scorpies... not the blue ones, or the purples.... y cant people jst take the normal ones... *Pulls hair out, nd screams*...

Up 2 brissie.... Wud it be possible to get some pin heads aswell??? :D :D :D :D

ok bug, i'll pick them up, but it's a long trip, i know you just want me to come down again,

hey john121, until you've seen the blue ones in person you should talk about them, i'm thinking you really want the blues but i beat you to them,

do you know if you go to your local petshop they will have or order you pin heads in, *shakes head*

yeah sorry, but i cant send pinheads round, i have trouble enough keeping them alive here! :O pm me with ure details if ya want em :D PONYBUG stop gloating! :D:D:D haha

Are they dangeroulsy venomous and can I send one to my ex girlfriend?

PONYBUG stop gloating! :D:D:D haha

:D:D:D:D:D i got the blue ones,

sorry bug, i won't anymore

sorry slimy, i got all the blue ones, and they have to be picked up in person, pm me her addy and i'll see if i can take her one, haha

mmmmmk, theres alot sold now, ill have to work out how many..... o dear o_O anyways, ill send em all off on monday k :)

I'll buy a breeding pair so I can send lots of the offspring from them to my ex GF's place :twisted:

**searches desperately for a can of blue pet-safe spray paint**

PEOPLE! the baby scorps eat pinheads, not small crickets. untill theyve grown a bit more all they can manage is teh pinheads ok :D
for those of you that sent money off last week, u should get ures tomorrow. if u sent ure money off this week then ure gonna have to wait till the money gets here coz im BROKE! lol.. hence the reason im sellin some bugs :)
im not accepting payment thru the bank, coz its pointless if i have to take it straight out to pay for postage. cash / cheque / money order is the easiest way to do it =]
da blue ones r doin good, eatin their blue crickets to enhance their natural coloring :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back