Baby turtle (warning extreme cuteness)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt just for you Dabool as there are others on APS that do the same ...
maybe next time when you put up a help thread or a want to know your opinion thread ...underneath the title you should also put ....ONLY WANTING TO READ ANSWERS THAT WRAP IT UP IN COTTONWOOL AND HAVE PINK PONIES AND FLUFFY WHITE CLOUD BOARDERS ...that way the ones that give you straight answers ...sometimes not what you like to read ...but straight answers for your problem and make you feel responsible for what has happened to your pet or suggest that your enclosure or setup isnt correct ..wont bother answering ..and then there is no more problems...
is that you wally ? sounds like something a mate of mine called wally would say.

is that you wally ? sounds like something a mate of mine called wally would say.
No ...but maybe you should listen to ya mate then ...it seems to happen alot on here ..you ask for help or opinions ...you dont get the answers you want to hear ..so you come back with sarcasm or totally off the top posts ..so my asking is next time before you post a thread if you want the blunt straight no holding back answers ..say so ...if you want the pink ponies and I love you as big as the sky answers ..request that ...then there wont be any more dramas on the threads ..and most of us wont be called HATERS or meanies etc ...

No ...but maybe you should listen to ya mate then ...it seems to happen alot on here ..you ask for help or opinions ...you dont get the answers you want to hear ..so you come back with sarcasm or totally off the top posts ..so my asking is next time before you post a thread if you want the blunt straight no holding back answers ..say so ...if you want the pink ponies and I love you as big as the sky answers ..request that ...then there wont be any more dramas on the threads ..and most of us wont be called HATERS or meanies etc ...

Didnt mean to upset you so much.

as i have said before Dabool you seem to only write a thread to start trouble, You even had the gusto to tear shreds off a senior member

It seems to me to be 5 pages of dribble when the correct answer was the first reply, backed up my many other posts from different people.
This post will no doubt be quoted & a sarcastic answer to go with it to carry on this nonscence.
There are people here who wish to learn or find help, instead they have to wade through mountains of trash like this thread, just to get some straight answers.

If this is how you get your rocks off, you really should grow up a bit.

not my turtle but i thought it was pretty funny.

Attachments

• funny-pictures-snail-is-on-turtle.jpg
    funny-pictures-snail-is-on-turtle.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 49
It seems to me to be 5 pages of dribble when the correct answer was the first reply, backed up my many other posts from different people.
This post will no doubt be quoted & a sarcastic answer to go with it to carry on this nonscence.
There are people here who wish to learn or find help, instead they have to wade through mountains of trash like this thread, just to get some straight answers.

If this is how you get your rocks off, you really should grow up a bit.
I still dont agree with subjecting a hatchling turtle from queensland to melbournes winter,
I am pretty sure this is probably not advisable.
3 out of the 4 sleep in the water. 1 out of the 4 sleeps on the turtle dock, this animal is other wise behaving exactly like the rest of them , very active and eating well(now that the dock is heated overnight.). .
He might possibly be dead if i did not heat the out of water section of the enclosure.

I still dont agree with subjecting a hatchling turtle from queensland to melbournes winter,
I am pretty sure this is probably not advisable.
3 out of the 4 sleep in the water. 1 out of the 4 sleeps on the turtle dock, this animal is other wise behaving exactly like the rest of them , very active and eating well(now that the dock is heated overnight.). .
He might possibly be dead if i did not heat the out of water section of the enclosure.
DABOOL can you answer this ..if you already knew what you were going to do ..why did you bother to make a thread of this anyway?
you asked for opinions then acted like a spoilt brat when the answers were not what you wanted ....if you wanted to big note yourself, fine, you suceeded to some ..but to others, myself being one of them ,you came across as a drama queen .who obviously only wanted to promote his arrogance...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back