baha love the hat!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
atleast aps feels a bit more christmasy now the hat is a cute addition to the logo!!

is there anything els we could do to make it a bit more festive?

We could change our avatars..oh, I've done that. What about sigs? Done that too. I know, profile pics!! Hmmm, not much left that I can do, lol. :p:p

atleast aps feels a bit more christmasy now the hat is a cute addition to the logo!!

is there anything els we could do to make it a bit more festive?

I suggest everyone else do it to their avatars, if they can. Not just change it to a different image, but try and PS in a bobble hat, or some snow, or jingle bells. Stuff like that.

Here's my before and after:

image4c0964lp1.png
To this

Man it's hard to try and get the bottom white layer when the background is white :p

*EDIT* I've saved a copy of your avatar, Llama, so I'm in the process now of dressing it up for ya :p

lmao duke i was just about to say can u do something to mine for me! u rock :p coz i would have no idea how to do it to one that changes lol i had to get bonustokin to do my avvie for me in the first place lol
ps i love the lil dude with the hat on in ur avvie looks great lol

hodges that is great!! i want a llama with a hat on for my profile lol

Here you go!
Sorry it's really rushed. I tried to convert doggy into Rudolph with a red nose and antlers, but they look a bit funny.
I tried to add a bit of texture, but I think I was limited, working with .GIF.

Original:

New:
xmasllamazm5.gif

Just right-click and save the image to your desktop, then you can re-upload it to APS through your control panel.

I did my best with the Llama its a rough job i know but the ears on the dam thing where hard to cover..

Attachments

• profilepic11279_5.jpg
    profilepic11279_5.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 166
aww thanks soooo muke duke and hodges you two rock!!!
ill try putting them up now!! :p

I have no idea how to do any of that! So I will continue to change my whole avatar , sig & profile pic.

before and after

bad quality did it on paint lol thought that counts

Attachments

• frogmouth 002.jpg
    frogmouth 002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 143
  • cristmas frogmouth.jpg
    cristmas frogmouth.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 159
:lol::lol:

Thanks to method for mine aswell, enjoy! Check out sig pic too, rawr. ;)

lmao i hope everyone on aps gets involved would be funny seeing different pics like these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back