Bali Reptile Park!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatmeworry

Not so new Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Monty the Komodo is a very cool little guy, we got to play with him an a few of the snakes while we were filming there in 2010, perhaps one of the best reptile parks I have visited and the guy who supplies the reptiles has a massive and awesome collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great time when we went and found the conditions and the animals to be first class. The owner took us out for a meal and then drove us up into the mountains to his huge breeding facility.

hey there who is the owner and how did you get to meet him , we visited there last year and are going back again in march this year , would love to know the contact details

The guy who breeds the animals is very ill at the moment, had a massive bike accident off road in Bali and has developed some serious complications because of poor medical facilities.....meeting him would be tough as he is currently in the UK trying to get repaired!!!

The guy who breeds the animals is very ill at the moment, had a massive bike accident off road in Bali and has developed some serious complications because of poor medical facilities.....meeting him would be tough as he is currently in the UK trying to get repaired!!!

I'm very sorry to hear that, he was a really nice guy. I hope everything goes well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back