Banded Tree Snake (Night Tiger)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonguy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What do you guys know about or think of this snake... im considering buying this one , its $600.. does anyone here have one in their collection, if so.. what are your thought's/opinions on this snake in captivitiy... cheers..

Banded%20Tree%20Snake%20004.jpg

Wow, it is definitely a very striking snake, don't know any about them though sorry!!

hahahaha

I have seen that photo a few times before :)

Very striking looking snake.

$600 is a vey high price for one.
Is it Captive bred? Most night tigers at the moment are Wild Caught (which is not IMO a bad thing, just that being CB would justify the higher price).
Is it a rodent eater? It should be.
I have plain phase BTS and they are great, out every night at sunset cruising their cage.
Mine will only eat about once a month, but they will take a lot of small food items in each feeding.

We have bought one of reedys that pic is one of his go for it, wild caught great ,you know you are getting the real deal!! This particular form to my knowdledge has not been bred in captivity but I have my fingers crossed.
Cant recommend David highly enough.

hey mate i recently bought a pair and i think they are great.Really good temprements great to look at.

Is that the normal colouring or do they come in phases ? Just a new convertee to the love of snakes and trying to learn.

I had a pair for a while, they were wild caught and scared the absolute willies out of me. Good ornamental snake though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back