Bandy-Bandy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizz

Reaction score
nice Bandy-Bandy on pink mice.....:)
[video=youtube;H8bp6w6YNEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8bp6w6YNEc[/video]

Nice! I'm assuming that it is WC, how long did it take force feeding before it started doing that?

How long you recon it is gonna be, with that video up, before we get some kid starting a thread asking 'I heard Bandy Bandys are easy to get onto pinkies and thrive in captivity. Does anyone keep this unique species? I would love to own one in the next few days obviously not until i have all the relevant permits and move out of home though.'

Nice! I'm assuming that it is WC, how long did it take force feeding before it started doing that?

How long you recon it is gonna be, with that video up, before we get some kid starting a thread asking 'I heard Bandy Bandys are easy to get onto pinkies and thrive in captivity. Does anyone keep this unique species? I would love to own one in the next few days obviously not until i have all the relevant permits and move out of home though.'
lol........its not mine its sonia's

it only took her 3 weeks to do.....i have had a pair for 5 weeks and are not doing it that good yet.....

hey guuyes, I heard Bandy Bandys are easy to get onto pinkies and thrive in captivity. Does anyone keep this unique species? I would love to own one in the next few days obviously not until i have all the relevant permits and move out of home though...

How cute was the yawn after it finished th 1st one?
Thanks for posting, i enjoyed watching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back