• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bank system enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
back up for sale. total of 4 enclosures, great for breeding or just housing. each enclosure is 1000x500x450mm. made from water resistant malimine, with vents in the back, sliding glass doors on the front, flouros in top three enclosures and heat light fittings in all of them. in good condition i have only been using it for a couple of months to house lizards in, i now have no need to keep it. im after 600ono, pick up from penrith area (west sydney) please ask any questios, i want this gone.

damm i thought u sold them man..i like them .....has the 2 bottom ones got uv and lights in it too

MIGHT consider swaps for snakes of interest, eg jungles or great looking darwins (young from last season preferably)

nightowl said:
Would you please contact me on the number that I left on your message bank so as we can arrange an appoitment, to see the enclosures

Re: RE: bank system enclosures

Merlot said:
nightowl said:
Would you please contact me on the number that I left on your message bank so as we can arrange an appoitment, to see the enclosures

hmmm.... I'm confused...

Is "Merlot" the same person as "Jason"? also, I never received a phone number in my messages. Do you mean the number posted in this thread?

Shane

RE: Re: RE: bank system enclosures

I think Merlot's post was for Jason. Looks like you've got a bit of competition nightowl. (Nows the time to jack up the price Jason :) )

RE: Re: RE: bank system enclosures

lol. im not merlot.....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back