Bannana pied bhp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more seaons and you can have banana pied calico axanthic ochre chocolate hets for albino ice creams with cherry on top morphs. :D

Yeah...but it'll still taste like chicken...j/k!

or "Rotten Bannana" whatever they are called!! Very rich coloured girl she is too, nice.. Be interesting to see what inheritance, if any, they will have once they reach maturity and bred back at some point.
And she's a NT animal? Do you know the lines behind her?[/QUOTE]

Hi rob,the parents were both imports from separate NT breeders several years back

Hi zulu, are you selling any of the banana BHP ?? Do you have a high yellow male ??

thanks for sharing colin so many people b*&%h about people keeping these projects a secret and they wonder why

keep us updated

thanks for sharing colin so many people b*&%h about people keeping these projects a secret and they wonder why

keep us updated

definatly keep us updated on up and coming seasons???
might be able to con the wife into letting me get one

i like the orange btw

banana/apricot/pied/calico/het axanthic.....(jokes) but they are calico/het axanthic and cool looking.
T

Attachments

• IMG_1878.jpg
    IMG_1878.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Few more seaons and you can have banana pied calico axanthic ochre chocolate hets for albino ice creams with cherry on top morphs. :D

Best bet would be to pair one up with a dirty great black bhp to make banana splits.

Hey killimike,
No it actually has nothing to do with the calico trait, it is just a coincidence that it happened to be on this one.
T

I dont know anything about bhps or genetics but im pretty sure u have to flip a red 'bellied' black snake over to find out it a red belly, or do some people just look down on top and make their decision from there? I'd be proud of having some babies like that, and regardless of name, knowledge or whatever, we all at some stage knew nothing about what we were getting into (not saying you know nothing BHP guy), but seriously the first person that found a snake that had a babys' rattle on the end of its tail and described it to his mates probly thought he was an idiot, but hey they call it a rattle snake now dont they.. Good job on ur hatchies, would love to see you start a new line of bbhps and make a killing.. but make sure u boast about it on here lol

Uh...'many wives and serpents'? The nipple of life?? Sounds like it might be time to cut back on the ol' jungle juice there, zulu..don't want your next breeding project to be pink elephants.

Last edited:
Uh...'many wives and serpents'? The nipple of life?? Sounds like it might be time to cut back on the ol' jungle juice there, zulu..don't want your next breeding project to be pink elephants.

Many wives, What agreat idea. When one has the poos or a head ache, just go to the other one.
The nipple of life, sounds pretty good to me.
If the jungle juice can produce snakes like these, then maybe I had better get me some.

All in all I think is a pretty good project, & who knows what might come of some future breeding.
I love the Banana Splits with cream & strawberries & a splash of bortrytis wine.

Cheers
Ian

banana/apricot/pied/calico/het axanthic.....(jokes) but they are calico/het axanthic and cool looking.
T

Looks nice to me T,heres some pics from to night of some of the rat eating machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back