Bargain Hunting..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a rolex for $55 gotta love counterfiets. Oh and I rebuilt a frog vivarium for about 90 bucks. Lovin it.

i got 5 counterfeit rolex's in china for 12 dollars Australian. 50 bucks is ridiculous considering how crap they are.

This one is from a site that is known for quality counterfeit products. Plus I am not going to china so the amount I save on air fees and hotel rooms I still wind up ahead.

Yep,
People go ga ga,s over cheap secondhand enclosures, Might be cheap but with the pathogen load they may come will not worth a cracker IMO

I think that with a good clean, it should be alrit...Im rebuilding the whole thing from the ground up. So its more of a conversion really. When done it will be new. Shouldnt be a problem

I picked up an old cocktail table space invader machine ( well it's actually Astro Fighter) totally original in working condition for $50 a couple of years ago, i still say it is the best $50 i've ever spent . Also found a 45 x 45 x 45 exoterra glass enclosure in rubbish chuckout last week.

Ben

do you have to pick up all these large enclosures which you buy on E-Bay etc... or are they delivered to you. ? i suspect the latter.

grabbed a yearling coasty at srac expo for $40 bucks, great way to build the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back