• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bathtub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglemad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i want to buy an old bath tub to breed some rats in.
pm me with details. must be in sydney

i wish i had known bud i do a few bathroom renovations and we throw out heaps of them..just take them to the scrap metal place....ill keep a eye out for u now bud......

yeaha i can get them mate they might be a little ytukky but as i do alot of work for the department of housing but im sure u can clen them up...i wish i knew 2 weeks ago i just done a bathroom reno.........spewing......but ill tell my boss now ok for ya if we do any to keep a old bath for me as im not going to be at work for 4 weeks cause of my thumb

4 weeks off because of that little scratch :shock: You've got another one on the other hand. :lol:

yeaha i know thats what i think but the doc said i can go back and do one handed duties but whats a carpenter supposed to do with one hand and my boss said he dont want me till im able to work both hands so workers comp here i come

Thought you needed 2 hands for everything Alby - that's what I was told...
Hope it's going well though.
J.

hahaha i do mate i am going well bud......as i have 4 weeks off i so dont know what im going to do......wen u comming down would be good to see you

i only want one. i had a look at someone's set-up with 30 femmes and 2 males. i think it will be a good way to get some stock in the freezer before the heat kills them again next summer

ps Alby..i am sure there are some one-handed light duties you can do at home.

doesn't matter how dirty the bath is mate, rats aren't too fussy

thats a good idea, you gonna do anithing special to it first, like divide it up or
just chuck the rats in and let em go for it..

junglemad, I do bathroom renos for a living, theres a few at my bosses place being saved for horses drinking troughs... will ask him tommorow, its even better for you because i live across from "The Three Swallows" (its a pub, before the comedians chime in), very close to you!

Regards,
Simon.

u can keep 30-40 rats in a bath tub. just make a wooden frame with bird wirer.

if anyone has any pics of there bathtub setups i would be interested to see...
as i'm just starting to breed rats now..
cheers.

will get junglemad or glimmerman to post pic's of my setup give me a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back