Battle of the Sexes!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeflower

Reaction score
So, as I dream of my future snakes and go over the list, and think of what I have now, I have realized that I have a slight gender bias. I seem to be more fond of female snakes to male snakes. This seems to go for more animals as well. I have my breeding geckos of course I need more females to males, but when I think about it...I actually like the girls MORE....I have a girl dog, a girl cat, a girl horse, and 4 female snakes....and as I think of owning more snakes, I find myself more inclined to want a female of some peices, or a male of others for no real reason.Has anyone else experienced this kind of preference? If so, does it have any particular reason? (Other than breeding purposes)

Good question, I'm more inclined to favor male snakes, maybe because females (of most species of animals) can be a bit hormonal. (thinking of myself :p)

I've got two male pythons.

With regard to horses, I had one mare who was a sweetheart, but I still prefer geldings though.

I've got a female and a male cat, the male is a nutcase/temperamental, and the girl is gentle and sweet.

The dogs, one of each, but I prefer male dogs, because bitches can be....well...bitches. :p

With my reptiles I have my favourites but it doesn't seem to be gender based lol, Stryker and Artie (sister and brother) where from my first clutch I ever hatched and are clear favourites :D
While I prefer my male bluey he's friendlier.
I prefer my female cat over her brother though :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back