Beaded Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here got them?
i saw some advertised and i thought they were really cute
what are they like to keep?
im tempted to get some now
if anyone has any photos of some that would be good i have only seen the one photo of the ones that are forsale

I saw those photos too and I was wondering do they really have a beard?

HEHE i didnt wana say it because i didnt want them to feel embarassed but good one nick lol!!!

have u had them before?

id love to hear a bit about them from a few people but i dont think there that common?

I was looking into getting a pair of these. Its either these guys or stone geckos. As far as I know their husbandry requirements are fairly straight forward (for terrestrial geckos anyway). The only thing about beaded geckos is that you can't always keep the male and female together as the females are quite dominant and tend to hog all the food.

There's not much on the internet about them but here are some pictures I found:

Beaded_gecko_3.jpg

Beaded_Gecko_4.jpg

Beaded_gecko_6.jpg

Just spreading the word dude... Some wise-a*se on the phone gave me that info... Wouldn't happen to know who they were would ya? ;)
:lol::lol:

They are nice looking geckos just too small for my liking. bigger is better !!!

thanks everyone for the info they are really cute little geckos i must admit warren i do like the bigger geckos too but these are cute!!

those are nice pics too ninjaette i no there on baisic permit here so im really considering buying some now

warren this is what i posted on the thread for u with pics but for some reason it came up with some msg about needing to be approved so incase it didint work this is what i said and here are the pics

"sorry guys i still dont no how to use my new camera lol here was some quick ones i took look how much there pooping already lol guess it means they are eating well

ill take some more tonight when i feed them will try to get clearer shots then lol"

Attachments

• IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0629.JPG
    IMG_0629.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 55
hey the pics look good, they both look good, but that male is stunning, but im biased. i assume thye have both settled in well ?

hey the pics look good, they both look good, but that male is stunning, but im biased. i assume thye have both settled in well ?

yea sooo pretty isnt he!!! yea they are great i even moved the enclosure into my bedroom so i can see them more lol!
i love the colours on them both i love the males tail ill get more pics tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back