Bear Grylls films Man Vs Wild in north Queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellfisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 28-5-2010
Source: The Courier Mail

HO HUM....more for the Bear lovers....
THIS is the first glimpse of TV's adventure man Bear Grylls during his trek to far north Queensland to film episodes for his international hit series Man Vs Wild.

Go to Original Article

Last edited:
I watch most of the nature related programs on TV but I can't stay this moron (and the program).

Is there really a need to put negative opinions on every thread started about him...We get it, you don't like him...So don't watch the show and don't read the threads...Don't you get sick of saying the same thing over and over again?
Thanks for posting shellfisch

i am with captive fairy on this one as i was a tread poster and lost count of how many people posted threads , if you dont like him then why did you again click the button to view this thread ?????????

just get over it ??

nobodys forcing you to click away if you dont like bear then you shouldnt post on this ??

i like how bear gets you typing away for nothing NOBODY CARES

Sorry guys if I hurt your feelings. In a second thought, he is a wonderful and knowledgeable naturalist and explorer and I am sure had I watched more of his episodes, I would loved him as much as you do. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.
One again, my sincere apology and I promise to be positive from now on, even about crap.

cheers

thanks water rat - i just cant understand the amount of posts i got to my bear Grylls post ( it went on and on abit unstanding by all sides is whats needed ??

thanks for your support ??

You didnt hurt my feelings...But I love Bear Grylls and it would be good to be able to read the threads without having to read all the negative crap to find other things people have posted. Fair enough everyone is entitled to voice their opinion, but you guys have done it over and over, maybe its time to give it a rest so this thread doesn't end up 30 pages of people just whinging about him. Especially cause alot of you were whinging because he ate the olive python in the Kimberleys, which he didn't.
"The aboriginies have always lived in harmony with the land, only taking what nature can maintain. And today, they're the only people in Australia allowed to kill indiginous species.
They would carry their live prey until they needed to eat it.
But as I'm not a native Australian, I'm gonna let this snake go."

Last edited:
Supposedly everything he does is fake! :lol: :lol:

Isn't it like that with every "adventurer / naturalist" (apart from David Attemborough)? Take the crocodile hunter, Harry Butler, bush-tucker man, bare-foot bushman and others. They all stayed in hotels, took their or hired animals out for the shoot ... that's how it's done. I am not critical of that but I am critical of some of the stunts they do / did that give the wrong impression to the wide public. This dude is no exception.

He's a fake!

Why wasn't he prosecuted for killing the olive python??

Being close to the next "action", which is going to be filmed on the Torres Strait islands where the brave man is going to "survive" on what nature gives him, we get to hear more details than you southerners. The local papers are reporting that the islanders are laughing their head off. One of elders said in a interview that even paraplegic would survive on those islands without too much trouble. There are coconuts, pigeons, fruit, freshwater, abundance of seafood. I know a few boaties who visit these islands quite often - they never take any food with them.
But I am sure Bear will tough it out.

Motivator_Bear_Grylls.ashx.jpg

Love this guy. People who claim he is a fraud don't get what he does. He never has claimed he is doing this stuff for real. It is a show that demonstrates what you CAN do if you need to and puts in an interesting way to watch. People keep thinking he is claimingto actually be lost and stuff, no wonder they think he is a fraud.

EDIT: even David Attenborough is a fake, as much as I love him. He gets told what to say by researchers and writers... Nobody seems to get upset about that?

He would want to be careful up in the north queensland bush, the animals or terrain might not get him, but if he wanders into someones pot crop he might find himself in some trouble.....

Because he never killed it

Exactly! What appears to happen & what really happens are two different things.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching him if there's nothing better to watch, but I don't think we are supposed to take it seriously, and I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back