Bear Grylls films Man Vs Wild in north Queensland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That episode was on the other night.
My last post quotes what he said in that episode.

Last edited:
hahaha yeah he's good for a laugh... Makes me laugh @ the chringes my wife does when she hears the noises of him crunching up bug snacks lmao

You didnt hurt my feelings...But I love Bear Grylls and it would be good to be able to read the threads without having to read all the negative crap to find other things people have posted. Fair enough everyone is entitled to voice their opinion, but you guys have done it over and over, maybe its time to give it a rest so this thread doesn't end up 30 pages of people just whinging about him. Especially cause alot of you were whinging because he ate the olive python in the Kimberleys, which he didn't.
"The aboriginies have always lived in harmony with the land, only taking what nature can maintain. And today, they're the only people in Australia allowed to kill indiginous species.
They would carry their live prey until they needed to eat it.
But as I'm not a native Australian, I'm gonna let this snake go."

I just watched that one, you forgot the bit where he said because he is in a survival situation he will eat it. He then proceeded to swing the snake against a rock and then they showed him eating it.

here it is if you want to watch
Watch at 03:10
[video=youtube;cQ-1ur2nTm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-1ur2nTm8&feature=related[/video]

Okay, sorry I was wrong...But in all honesty, the first time I watched it was the other night and it happened how I posted it, so obviously they've edited it.
It only showed up to where he just got out of the river, and they changed around what he said.

Last edited:
The moron should have become a survivor contestant.
and i'm sick of seeing him get naked.

ah k but hes not really in a situation between life and death

If he didn't eat so many reptiles I wouldn't hate the man as much as I do.
Anyway. That is interesting I guess.

Sorry to ask this - but what does this line from the original article mean?

"State Tourism Minister Peter Lawlor described Grylls' visit as a coup for Queensland."

He would want to be careful up in the north queensland bush, the animals or terrain might not get him, but if he wanders into someones pot crop he might find himself in some trouble.....

LOL :lol:

I suppose that's ministerial lingo. Do you expect politicians to be intelligent?

Wow have Bear Grylls threads replaced hybrid threads on this forum now?
To the pro-Bear folks - don't worry he will be excepted soon as long as he is 'sold' for what he actually is....

Wow have Bear Grylls threads replaced hybrid threads on this forum now?
To the pro-Bear folks - don't worry he will be excepted soon as long as he is 'sold' for what he actually is....

He is wild, therefore an intergrade Matt. get it right

this is in relation to him 'killing the olive"

well he didnt. just watched the ep the other day. he lets it go becuase he says that only aboriginal people are allowed to kill native animals. so he doesnt kill it. also if any one has seen the behind the scenes things you might understand..... but no one bothers, they just jump to hes a fraud, he actually does most things, but they are planned out beforehand. but he still does it all. also he encourges everyone in the crew to try what he is eating so its not wasted. even though i was furious at the way he kills sometimes. but still i just annoys me how poeple dont even bother to find out anything themselves. grrr :p

edit: i watched another edit altogether, where he actually lets it go and doesnt do the fake killing thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back