Bearded Dragon Breeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatshirT

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Gday All,

I was just curious if anyone out there could tell me who they consider good bearded dragon breeders?

I know of a few local breeders and one well known for good product atleast most of the time in SA but there don't seem to be many out there.

I'd like to hear from people that have bought from said breeders (but as not to cause a ruckus maybe keep there name out of it) and what they thought of the product. Obviously local breeders to me in Vic would be more convenient but freighting is quite easy these days.

Thanks for looking and I hope I can get a few responses.

The breeder (eastern Melb) I got my two girls off was really good, lots of really helpful supportive information and knew what he was on about, also got to see a full sibling 12 months old from the previous year's breeding so we could see the colours that we could expect (they're yellow-orange phase). But he's not breeding this year, so it's probably not much help to you at the moment!!

Doesnt seem to be many breeders in Vic who are breeding for colours. Rarely ever even see Orange Morphs for sale in Vic. Outside of Vic Rick Walker has a very good reputation.

I am hoping to breed this year, I have two yellow girls. But next season will be better as I have a fantastic organge boy who will be big enough by then to put with the two yellow girls.

Hi i'm interested in knowing some breeders here in victoria? I'm after an orange phase or red phase some time later at the end of the year or maybe earlier.

i used to breed yellow and orange forms,my orange girl is gravid again now after i stopped breeding them last season,the thing with beardeds is finding homes for so many bubs,and having over 200 juvies to feed plus the rest of the collection is time consuming,plenty of folk breed beardeds,there like back sides,everyones got them,lol

i used to breed yellow and orange forms,my orange girl is gravid again now after i stopped breeding them last season,the thing with beardeds is finding homes for so many bubs,and having over 200 juvies to feed plus the rest of the collection is time consuming,plenty of folk breed beardeds,there like back sides,everyones got them,lol

They seem to sell so easily though compared to other reptiles.

Richardsc do you know what colours your expecting if there going to be fertile? Also how much will you be wanting for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back