Bearded Dragon Related

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krissy78

Reaction score
Howdy people!

I have a question regarding my bearded dragon please. I have a 4 month old beardie that I’ve had for a couple of weeks now. He settled in really well and has been handled by myself and my daughter with no issue. Today I have noticed he has very Black stress lines on his belly and his beard is also black. Just wondering what could be the cause. So some info

He is in a 3 foot wooden enclosure with uvb at one end and heat at the other. He is fed greens, crickets and super worms aswell as Black soldier fly larvae. He is currently in shed (thought maybe this was the cause)
Or lastly I can hear a cricket in his enclosure could this be bothering him? The 2 beardies I have are my first. I find he is running away if we want to take him out of the enclosure too though I’ve put this down to the fact he is shedding and have since left him be.

Thanks

Are the two beardies together or separate? If together, there is your answer. They are solitary animals, and housing them together can cause stress.

Are the two beardies together or separate? If together, there is your answer. They are solitary animals, and housing them together can cause stress.
Not together! I don’t keep any of my reps together. They are all housed seperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back