Bearded Dragons $$$$

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisreptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
what would be the median price for a pair of central bearded dragons..or what did you buy your pair for?:)

hey, i have seen them in the pet shop for around the $500 a pair mark.

$500 ??????? its a bit much ;) what colour phase are they or are they normal grey?
got any pics???

i have seen two adults for sale at a pet shop for $500. they were a breeding pair.

im not saying you didnt see em at that price but its a bit steep to pay for brardies... JMO ;) ;) ;)

yeah i would agree hobbo way 2 much! and lucas that sound more like a good price! lol so yeah bout 300 for adults!
tebzZzz

i have a pair of eastert beardies the male i paid $75 and the female i paid $130 plus freight... i also have a yellow central breardie and i paid $90 for him and they are all adults :)

just wondering about central netted dragon hachies, i saw some at a pet shop for $140 each, is that a bit pricey?? or is that about right??

I must have been lucky.

what would be the median price for a pair of central bearded dragons..or what did you buy your pair for?:)

A few years ago centralian beardies and centralian blue-tongues were on the pick and keep list. That meant you could catch and keep them - so long it was not for profit.:p

I got mine really cheap!!

David...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back