Bedding for my snake??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WizardFromAus-

Reaction score
Ive been using this bedding for my 4 month old albino darwin.. im worried it may get stuck on her feed or into her stomach. Thanks heaps for any advice.
b15011e0105f0b7b15aaf6a13fa697a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

You got a picture of their setup? Should be in a very small setup at a young age :) like 10L plastic tub ontop of some heat mat/ cord with paper as substrate

At a small size, that bedding could potentially have an effect, but when larger, the chances of that stuff having any impact will be almost non existent

THats quite large mate, very open and could be pretty intimidating— it’ll be great for maybe a yearling or 18mths old with a basking globe setup and perching screwed in from one side to another!

This is what I keep mine in untill 9~ months — nice tight hide, simple thermal gradient (heat mat under 1/3 of the tub set to 32) water bowl, perching etc - they also love going underneath the paper and feeling super duper secure

store pics online

6381A640-54D4-493F-B748-337E0EF7BE9A.jpeg

THats quite large mate, very open and could be pretty intimidating— it’ll be great for maybe a yearling or 18mths old with a basking globe setup and perching screwed in from one side to another!

This is what I keep mine in untill 9~ months — nice tight hide, simple thermal gradient (heat mat under 1/3 of the tub set to 32) water bowl, perching etc - they also love going underneath the paper and feeling super duper secure

store pics online

View attachment 328680
Yea ok i get ya. Ill sort it out.. nice little set up mate!! What are you feeding yours?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back