Bedroom/under bed themed setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how a beardie would go with Lego; I wouldn't be comfortable with basking temps on plastic.

I'm sure Joemal wouldn't mind an email from you asking his opinion.

I'm interested to find out why. I wouldn't have thought it would be much different.
I wasn't planning/thinking of putting a bearded dran in there. The picture just suddenly came into my head and was rather cute.

i am also kind of wondering why as well, I'm not nessecerrelly talking about making it a "miniature bedroom" just like a floor to imitate "carpet" and an ugg or something. I'm still going to put her normal house in and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

I had an idea of possibly converting a set of bunkbeds into an olives enclosure.
Haha, cool idea if u don't need them anymore. Depending on how you do it you could probably still sleep on the top one :)

Ha ha yes mini clothes strewn across as substrate an old shoe and an ugg as hides, maybe a mini cupboard , curtains across the front and a paper mache light guard

go for it . And yes some Lego in the middle to trip it up on in the middle of the night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back