Beginner snakes for a 137 cm high, 60 cm long, and 57 cm wide enclosure?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbinoSwissSnake

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for snakes for the enclosure diameters stated above. I’ve been thinking about carpets? But my budget isn’t very big either.

I wouldn't keep any snake in that enclosure, let alone recommend a beginner use it. It's more difficult to get the temperatures right in a tall, narrow enclosure, and not many snakes are suited to an enclosure of those dimensions.

If its wooden, you could turn it on its side and do some DIY work -- then itll be suitable for pretty much every Carpet python

If you are planning to keep a reptile in that enclosure, make sure you thoroughly research their care needs and requirements and make sure your lifestyle can meet those needs, opposed to just finding a reptile that will fit in there

Do you have a photo of the enclosure for us? Some on here might have some advice on modifying it to house a snake.
Otherwise possibly geckos or even a bearded dragon could work if its set up well

Latest posts

Back