Best Australian Snake Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

As requsted, we are starting the poll again. Each member may vote for ONE photo only. This poll will be open until next Sunday.

Dunno from the POV of a snake person but as a photographer I have to say #6 is by far the best. The composition is excellent with beatiful contrast between the colours. Also an excellent use of depth of field is evident with the BG just slightly out of focus putting the focus on the vibrant python...perfect exposure as well...an all round excellent capture...would look even better at full resolution...

My favourite picture is the one of Cheej's bredli.
Every time I look at it, it feels like someone is dragging a blunt razor blade across my eyeballs.

My vote is for bangle's olive, cause olives are the best looking snakes in Australia, and the world for that matter. :D And her olive is too cute! :wink:

Just to add to the confusion

if cheej's Bredl wins - who get the prize. :shock:

Me Me Me , I definatly think I should get any unclaimed prizes. :twisted: :roll:
Just dont ask for reasons :wink:

OZ

Id have to say IMO the GTP or cheej's bredli would have to be top runners for this comp.Both magnificent specimens,and good quality photo's.Especially the springtime background of the GTP pic.

I agree with Cyber, the GTP and the Bredli are the best looking snakes, and easily the best pictures... I kinda voted for my pic though... :twisted: :lol:

I like your photo Nicole it is nice picture and deserve to get the points.

"What's incorrigible" - Fredrick Von Trapp I believe

I've missed SlateGal... come back SlateGal...

...yes definatly Fredrick Von Trap! :lol: :lol:

Well...Must've been a photo finish. Seems I was pipped at the post, as they say. :( I was sure I had it in the bag, as when I looked yesterday morning, I was in the lead :cry:

Congratulations Popp.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back