Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My jungle girl bit my nose after a nice shed. She was around the back of my arm with my partner taking some fresh pics... he could have warned me she was cranky.... he was to paniced to get a snap of it. I was too busy laughing.

attachment.php
Not the best bite, but the best pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I've posted this before but for those who didn't read it.............
As most would know i had a lot of Olives, big snakes, as thick as your arm and four times as long. My daughter lives on our property in a flat about 50 yards from our house. She's a bit of an animal libber and thinks animals should run free and so has a bit of a tribe in her flat, that generally get along.
In the middle of the night I heard my daughter screaming at the door and I let her in She ran into my bedroom with the cat under her arm and our 12 kilo Olive wrapped around the other.Apparently the cat was trying to eat the Olive or the other way around and they were all, including my daughter, tied up.
About the same time my wife woke and joined the screaming. Get them off she yelled so i proceeded to try and unwrap the threesome. That Olive regularly downed kilo rabbits so I knew my arm would be no challenge. After what seemed like an eternity I could feel the Olive getting tighter and tighter around my arm but at least I knew that meant i was unravelling it from the cat. Then crunch right through my thumb including my nail the worst bite i had ever had..... the cat bit me and ran off . It was fine! I unravelled the snake and it was fine.
Now every night when i walk into my room I see the blood stained carpet in my door way - some cat , some snake, but mostly mine. Thats the worst bite I've had including 100s of snake bites!

Did anyone ever see the pic ages ago of the girl that was on here (not to sure if she still is) she was pretty good looking from memory and she took a good bite to the face from a rough scale python..

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php
Not the best bite, but the best pic.

pic didnt work bro

Some of my friends have taken hits from vens, inc taipans, browns and tigers. I know its a fun thread to see the blood from python bites but I for one aren't that keen on bites that have resulted in hospital, clinical death, the stress it puts on the bitten persons family as they watch their loved one go through the ride that is a bite from a ven.
But on second thoughts it may actually be educational for wannabe herpers to see just what can happen if you act to gung ho, and aren't fully aware of the danger involved mixing it up with the big boys.

Did anyone ever see the pic ages ago of the girl that was on here (not to sure if she still is) she was pretty good looking from memory and she took a good bite to the face from a rough scale python..

- - - Updated - - -

pic didnt work bro

I remember that one, she copped it right between the eyes from memory, when she had just picked up up her RSP from the airport, opened the snake bag to have a quick look and wham!

I remember that one, she copped it right between the eyes from memory, when she had just picked up up her RSP from the airport, opened the snake bag to have a quick look and wham!

APS member Ingie, though it looks like that thread/posts were lost in the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back