Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHERPS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here are the first 20 entries in the Best Photo Competition.
Enjoy! :D

I have just put this thread up on behalf of Zen who is running the Comp with Soulweaver.

Photo one- Coastal Carpet Python (Morelia spilota mcdowelli)

compentry_682.jpg

Photo Two - Green Iguana (Iguana iguana)

zoo3107_185.jpg

Photo three - American Alligator

gorge_0018_203.jpg

Photo four- Antaresia maculosa

femalemaccy_kelly_157.jpg

Photo Five - Pogona vitticeps

stumpydinner_792.jpg

Photo six- Green Python

greenpython_536.jpg

Photo seven - Pogona vitticeps

proud_loki_182.jpg

Photo Eight - Varanus gilleni

eating_spider_171.jpg

Photo nine- Emerald Tree Boa (Corallus caninus)

etb_f1_800x600_283.jpg

Photo Ten - Morelia bredli

red800x600_934.jpg

Photo Eleven- Nephrurus levis

97659Pugsly_-_Nephrurus_levis_(reduced).jpg

Photo Twelve - Antaresia childreni

antaresia_childreni__118.jpg

Photo Thirteen- Palmerston Jungle Carpet python (Morelia spilota cheynei)

Palmerstonjungle1800x600.jpg

Photo Fourteen - Central Netted Dragon

mvc_018s_001_185.jpg

Photo Fifteen - Frilled Lizard

97659Chanty79.jpg

Photo sixteen- Antaresia sp.

97659austnik.jpg

Photo Seventeen- Morelia bredli

97659MrSpike.jpg

Photo Eighteen- Mertens' Water Monitor (Varanus mertensi)

97659raptor.jpg

Photo Nineteen - Woma

97659thor1_127.jpg

Photo Twenty- Jungle Python (Morelia spilota cheynei) name:moon

97659Vinspa.jpg

Take 2

Sorry guys, we're starting again as we had a technical error.

So for those of you who've already voted, could you please submit your vote again.

If you haven't voted yet, have a say in who gets through to the final.

We're taking entries for Round 2 now, so if you haven't entered yet, this is your chance.

Feel free to comment on which pic you voted for and why, as it bumps it up.

Cheers, Zen

RE: Take 2

can we vote for photos that we dont think will win to increase our own chances? :lol:

Voted for the Merten's as its very high on my own wish list and think its a great pic that should capture attention.

cheers Christine

just re-submitted my vote

same as b4

pitty it doesnt have the names any more just photo one photo two and so on

Re-submission seems to be working for Jeramie.

Can someone else who's previously voted in this round please test it (by voting again).

It worked for me, I voted for Craig Latta's Jungle (like I did before)

Photos 1, 6, 11, 17 are my favourites but you can only vote for one :( so I've gone with number 6. Goodluck everyone who entered :)

they are all great photos, wish i had the same skills as some out there :eek:), 1 and 11 are my picks out of the lot, however all are great as i said!
cheers and thanks for sharing your photos

just a question for ppl who are submitting these photos

is it allright if i or other people save these photos and/or print them or something as long as we dont say that they are our own pictures?
just curious as i do like these photos and have thought about printing some up just for around the house but i dont want to do it unless i have permission from people responsible for taking the great photos

Nice pics al of them but one is incredible and will win hahaha lol

jeramie85 said:
just a question for ppl who are submitting these photos

is it allright if i or other people save these photos and/or print them or something as long as we dont say that they are our own pictures?
just curious as i do like these photos and have thought about printing some up just for around the house but i dont want to do it unless i have permission from people responsible for taking the great photos

If your interested in mine that s fine , if you use it for personal use only.( when comp is finished i will let you know which is mone if you dont know ).

I have no problem with people using my photo as long as it is not used in any kind of commercial setting.

I voted for photo 11 as it is exceptional and is looking like the winner, well done pugsly!! :)

went for 18, but there are so many great pics... so hard to choose!

I have no problem with people using my photo as long as it is not used in any kind of commercial setting.
Well if you don't mind I'll use it for my background, its a truly awesome shot, I wish I could have vote for all my favourites.
Pugsly well done, I know how hard it is to get a clear shot of them cleaning their eyes, a good way to cheat is to spray them with water so they lick it up :)

In all fariness to others that have entered the comp and myself included , could we stop using the names of people who the photos belong to .as it is meant to be anonymous .

dickyknee said:
In all fariness to others that have entered the comp and myself included , could we stop using the names of people who the photos belong to .as it is meant to be anonymous .
I never realised it was meant to be anonymous... The original poll had names next to them so I think we know who owns each photo, why would it matter anyway? Surely people will vote based upon the photo alone not on what they think of the owner...

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back