Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeitgeist

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Aha, I knew there was a reason for rumours of BHP's breeding with vens around here...and after getting shot down in my previous post about it http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...e-studies/wild-bhps-breeding-with-vens-104721 I have found a web page which dispels this myth by explaining that one of the morphs of pseudonaja nuchalis is known to have a black head and neck, and here it is http://pilbarapythons.com/westbrown.htm

PK

Huh? :shock:

Gear up Zeitgeist, cause your about to be shot down again. But some how I don't think it will be with a pistol this time, perhaps more like a semi-automatic :D

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr so your one of these people that start these "funnies" about interbreeding ...I suppose you also believe that rats breed with guinea pigs ,after all they are all rodents!.hope you have started this thread as a joke because if your serious ,you need to seek a better understanding ...

Cut him some slack, he is just pointing out how these myths come about, not stating it's true.

........and dogs, (canis) and foxes, (vulpes) cross too! 'cause they look the same shape!!!!!!!!!

Cut him some slack, he is just pointing out how these myths come about, not stating it's true.
JP2 I think we are aware of how the "snake myths" start out ....at the local sitting around the table with a few beers and a good bullcrap story...I am sure we have heard first hand of at least one good money spinner tale of either how the brown tree snake crosses with the eastern brown or that every brown snake over 4ft is a KING BROWN ...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

G'Day Zeitgeist,

Can see what you mean, people often jump to ridiculous conclusions when they have no idea what they're talking about ;) Especially if they get the tiniest bit of "evidence" that furthers the initial misconception.

Cheers

Kersten

LOL @ rbb...

last good snake rumour i heard was from one of my farthers mates who heard it off a old farmer while at the pub.

that if a eastern brown is arched back ready to strike at you.... you then throw your hat on the ground beside you it will calm down and move along..... instantly....

**** now why doesent all the catchers use this method......

Or that Red bellies bite their tail and roll after you! AAeeeee!!!
No wonder snakes have always been a bad omen etc with people spreading crap about them.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrr so your one of these people that start these "funnies" about interbreeding ...I suppose you also believe that rats breed with guinea pigs ,after all they are all rodents!.hope you have started this thread as a joke because if your serious ,you need to seek a better understanding ...

If you had understood his post in this thread, you would see that Zeitgeist has indeed sought and found a better understanding. Take a deep breath and go to your happy place RBB, he's not out to destroy the world of herpetolgy!:)

akira as i said I hope your thread is a JOKE ...see the word JOKE ...and dont under estimate some peoples thinking either ..there are plenty out there that believe elapids and pythons and colubrids can breed that is not a myth .I never saw his first thread and wasnt having a go at him either ..was playing along at first but then thought if he was serious he should be made aware ..

haha funnie cross breeding is way of future no matter what ppl say its gonna become big,

idiots, tis all i've got to say, he dispelled a myth, he didn't say it was true so if anyone needs to be shot it's you's

And the same can be said of people dragging up a thred thats over two years old and finished with!

Last edited:
Wow this thread is ancient.

haha funnie cross breeding is way of future no matter what ppl say its gonna become big,

Whether it does or does not become the way of the future I will give you a 110% gaurantee it will not be between vens and pythons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back