Big day out for Melbourne's friendliest python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: The Age on line
Source:http://www.theage.com.au/national/big-day-out-for-melbournes-friendliest-python-20090205-7yzo.html

SNAKE-420x0.jpg

LOL! - news reports like this are great, so much better than some of the other reports on crime, violence, etc. that's going on in the world.

LOL what a great story!! Glad to see she made it home safely and not in the hands of some drunk!!

She is a total sweetie, and a real beauty... She lives in a tank with another python too...

$1ooo. what a rip off. what other python is she in there with?

Hmm can't remember... Similar size tho. Yeah $1k is ridiculous. But I don't think they really want to sell her, she's just a pet...

That must have been the pet shop I went to when I went to Melbourne last year, as there was a Coastal with a Bredli, sweet I've met a famous snake!:lol:

How could they sell her? 15 years old and been there eight years, obviously showing money is still more important than sentimentality.

How could they sell her? 15 years old and been there eight years, obviously showing money is still more important than sentimentality.

In all likelihood, being as it is the price is $1000 and that's clearly way more than she's worth, they know nobody will try to buy her and they will be able to keep her. It is a pet SHOP after all.

are you actually serious. the reason there is a price tag on it is becuase its in a store. if someone offered 1000 they would probable tell them its a store pet. its tp keep dse or whoever regulates petstores in melboure happy as i know that as a requirement to hold a commercial licence everything in public areas of a store must be FOR sale.. unless it has a health issue or is on hold for another customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back