Big Dog thread/pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.punja

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My gf had a bit of a feild day at home with the camera and the dogs so I thought I'd post some pics.

Here is Maloo the pitty and Grizzly the Shephard

juvies09001-1.jpg

Edit: Just noticed even Solja is in the water :p they must have been too stupid to notice the big bucket of water near the shed

Last edited:
Awesome dogs!!! I used to have a male sibe, but we decided we didn't have the time to give him exersise, so gave him to professional mushers

you could easily mistake these two for best friends :p

then the pitty attacks and you'd swear he wants to kill grizzly

juvies09009.jpg

I envy everyone with big dogs =( i want one but because we already have little wimpy dogs apparently i can't cause they will "hurt the other dogs" or some other crappy excuse.

the biggest dog i have is the adult shephard which i'll post photo's of soon Khagan, I got some rippers of him with little dogs. Maloo is also great with all dogs bar grizzly (ocasionally) the smaller the dog the better he seems to be with them

RBBS023.jpg

there you go, an old pic of solj with a pup no more then 12 weeks old, he was so gentle, he is more interested then anything else with smaller animals including reptiles.

the biggest dog i have is the adult shephard which i'll post photo's of soon Khagan, I got some rippers of him with little dogs. Maloo is also great with all dogs bar grizzly (ocasionally) the smaller the dog the better he seems to be with them

Cool i like shepherds :D i'd like to get a shepherd or a rotti, shepherds are like your sleek intelligent and agile looking dog and rotti's are like big muscular boof heads, totally different but i'd like either one.

Grizzly on his own (seems to have gotten a little excited)

b004-1.jpg
b002-1.jpg

feel free to add your own pics

maloo on his own

juvies09015.jpg
juvies09002-1.jpg

that last pic says it all

Here are my two at Christmas. They play like maniacs - chasing each other around, tug-o-war, etc. The rottie is stronger, but the fluff dog is smarter. He's the alarm system, she's the security guard.

2009Xmasdogs.jpg

and the three stooges playing

pretty good concidering they are all male :p

juvies09008.jpg

Your shepherd Grizzly is very nice m.punja.
Something a bit different, the black guy luca is positively MASSIVE.

Attachments

• standards.JPG
    standards.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 66
  • luca1.JPG
    luca1.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 54
  • standards2.JPG
    standards2.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 60
Love the red nose pitty.... I migh be buying a pup myself!! My gf's friend just had a litter and look so georgouz!!!!!!!!!!

the one and only, my favourit boy Solja :D:D:D

juvies09023-1.jpg
juvies09022.jpg

juvies09021-1.jpg

My dogs :D
bear the german sherpard and leti bull mastiff x

081224_165658.jpg081224_165727.jpg0707071427-00.jpg100_0444.jpg

heres our dog with my husband, they weigh the same lol

Attachments

• 29112008(013).jpg
    29112008(013).jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 125