Big Dog thread/pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any collar used incorrectly can hurt a dog, dosen't matter how the quality of it is. harness are the worst things to teach a dog not to pull on a leash. they will pull even harder.

I have to say I agree with you 100%.

Prong collars are a very effective training tool when used properly. I have one for my Siberian bitch Luna. She doesn't need it much these days, I usually walk her in a martingale collar.

Anyhow, they are not huge dogs but I think they are feeling a bit left out so here are some pics regardless :lol:

_MG_1144-1-1.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

She was yawning in this pic :lol:

IMG_5012.jpg

_MG_1249.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

_MG_0947.jpg

Kataan.jpg

Pic overload... sorry.

Look at her now B, all grown up :) She looks great :)
I remember when you were getting weekly pics of brown fluff that excited you, now shes as big as the others :p

Look at her now B, all grown up :) She looks great :)

I know, she's so big now! Those aren't even the most recent pics of her either, I need to get some new ones :) It's her first birthday in a couple of weeks :shock: My god, how time flies.

How cute is your little pup!!

I remember when you were getting weekly pics of brown fluff that excited you, now shes as big as the others :p

Haha yeah from my little squidgy fattybum brown fluffball to a beautiful girl. This was my favourite baby pic... nawwww.

Pup9.jpg

I'm doing it all over again... my new pup should be arriving in just under 3 weeks :shock:

well after all the stress of the last few weeks finally i have some pics

more to come too i promise, Sassy had a good size litter of 6 and they are all healthy and happy little buggers, 3 females and 3 males

Attachments

• P2270001.jpg
    P2270001.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 26
  • P2270004.jpg
    P2270004.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 30
  • P2270005.jpg
    P2270005.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
  • P2270006.jpg
    P2270006.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 33
Aww those puppies are adorable.. and Miss B. that puppy picture would have to be one of the cutest ive ever seen. :D

Awww beautifull Dogs and Pups everyone....I love this thread, so many awesome Dogs out there! Dogs are my other huge passion in life...apart from my Reptiles of course :)

my sisters rottie mia and boxer harlie

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 283.jpg
    Picture 283.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 252.jpg
    Picture 252.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 248.jpg
    Picture 248.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 36
  • poormeme.jpg
    poormeme.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
Gorgeous dogs! I would love one of your puppies snakecharma, but I doubt hubby would let me as we already have three! I have always wanted some form of large crossbreed and black. One of your puppies looks black....

hehe i got that email aswell

Attachments

• big dog.jpg
    big dog.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back