Big Dog thread/pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much for a neo snakecharma i have a great dane who needs a friend

Not big yet but she will be. Bull arab x mastiff x wolfhound

Last edited:
thats a big boy tempest hehehehe

what weight did he get too???

This is the big blue Noe i breed off, he such a beautiful dog and produces some great looking pups

btw Sassy is gravid at the moment so once she 'lays' i'll put up pics of all the pups :-D

He was 69kgs snakecharma, so yeah, quite heavy! He's down to 63 now, which I'm much happier with - he's 8 in March, so a little less weight on his joints is definitely a good thing! The photo attached is him a week or so ago!

I love your neo, he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I was actually considering one next time around, with another bullmastiff of course! How much does he weigh?

Attachments

• IMG_2119 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2119 (Medium).JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 45
Heres Boris, bully x staffy.
He is still a baby but i think he will end up a fair size judging by the rate hes growing lately :)

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

heres another one i thought was pretty cute :lol:
IMG_1198.jpg

Here pics of our boxer boy Minataur.
Also a picture of a new puppy we are wanting to get...

Attachments

• sony pics 032.jpg
    sony pics 032.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00273.jpg
    DSC00273.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 50
  • red male1.jpg
    red male1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 50
PS that isnt slobber in the second pic.. its a sand mo, after a play at the beach! lol

LOL....dont tell porkies blindsnake...if its a boxer then thats slobber underneath that sand !!

bigteeth.jpg

PMSL.. He is an American boxer, also known as the dry mouth! I wont lie tho, if he does a lot of running around, and theres no water around.. well, there is foamy shoelaces hanging all over his lips!! lol

Yours looks like the boxer we had before this one, with the little white stripe on the nose!

Love yr pic.. What is it with boxers and picking stuff up and holding it in their mouths??

love the pics. Mysnakes, the pics of your shepherd with the dp remind me of when solja would play with my housemates dp. We never got shots unfortuently but the two got along with each other. I do have photo's floating around somewhere of Solja with his head covered in yearling coastal carpets. Becs, my gf loves that last pic.

He was 69kgs snakecharma, so yeah, quite heavy! He's down to 63 now, which I'm much happier with - he's 8 in March, so a little less weight on his joints is definitely a good thing! The photo attached is him a week or so ago!

I love your neo, he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I was actually considering one next time around, with another bullmastiff of course! How much does he weigh?

hehehehe yeah he is such a big beautiful baby :-D he is only 18mo at the moment and last weight was 60kg so he going to be a big boy...... the farther which is the second pic would easily be over 70kg at a guess

thankfully i have been able to stay in contact with a few of the owners from the same litter as my Bender boy so here is a pic of one of his brothers aptly named Dufus

oh and no thats not been photoshoped he is really that big and that is an 11yo boy next to him lol

Attachments

• dufus.jpg
    dufus.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 86
hehehehe yeah he is such a big beautiful baby :-D he is only 18mo at the moment and last weight was 60kg so he going to be a big boy...... the farther which is the second pic would easily be over 70kg at a guess

thankfully i have been able to stay in contact with a few of the owners from the same litter as my Bender boy so here is a pic of one of his brothers aptly named Dufus

oh and no thats not been photoshoped he is really that big and that is an 11yo boy next to him lol

Stop posting pics... you're making me want one already! lol :p

my doggies with mums dogs, take note the blue merle thats a puppy in the pic is no longer a "puppy", a nice family photo, all looking at the cam

georgia our saint bernard will be 1 yr old on sunday.
prents were australian and american champions.
she will be showed alot this year , and will have her first litter ready to go around xmas this year
weighing in at 60kg now whenshe reaches full maturity will weigh around 85kg
now thats a big dog, lol

Attachments

• P8150005.jpg
    P8150005.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back