Big Dog thread/pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some great dogs people. my girl is just a pup, so she's not ready for the big dog thread yet.

Matt, Jenna is such a sweetie.. she is very lucky to have found you guys!

here is my Girl Shiraz,

She is suppose to be ridgeback cross?

shiraz_002.jpg

shiraz_001.jpg

This is my girl a ridgeback cross rottie... Would love a pure breed ridgeback one day

Attachments

• old memory card 304size.jpg
    old memory card 304size.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 27
Ive posted these before but they are the most recent pics i have so here they are again

Attachments

• dogs 149.jpg
    dogs 149.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 30
  • STA72284.jpg
    STA72284.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 30
Tattoo!

G'day mates,

Love the dogs, specially the bullies which I'm partial too. M.Punja what bloodline is Maloo, looks like a Jeep x rednose? Any way here's my boy Tattoo, he's a 40 kg Aussie bulldog.

DSCN1007.jpg

t11.jpg

IMGP2216-1.jpg
WOW, thats a wicked dog you got there Red Ink

Tempest & Snakecharma

He was 69kgs snakecharma, so yeah, quite heavy! He's down to 63 now, which I'm much happier with - he's 8 in March, so a little less weight on his joints is definitely a good thing! The photo attached is him a week or so ago!

I love your neo, he is absolutely gorgeous!!! I was actually considering one next time around, with another bullmastiff of course! How much does he weigh?
Love the Mastiffs, currently have a Irish Wolfhound & would like to get a Mastiff next either Bull, Neo or English. Great photos guy's.

Not really a big dog but thought i might post a pic of her anyway.

Pippi.jpg

Thought I'd add another pic... Sage wearing the scarf my bf bought for the dog for valentine's day! All I got was a card!

Attachments

• Image260.jpg
    Image260.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 45
not the biggest dog but this is my boy Bully

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 37
here is our purebred amstaf- Achilles. he is absolutely adorable, the most pleasurable dog i have ever been in the same company as.

the missus taking him for a walk

and since i cbf starting a new thread here is a pic of my girlfriends Burmese kitten- Armani

wait i think im being a retard but pitty as in pit bull?? aint they illegal these days? i now for sure they are in nsw dont know about the whole country though. one of my dads mates had a couple and they had to be destroyed.. but in the end they got their dog back by sneaking in the pound at night and cutting open the fence haha!

TawnytankAragon004-1.jpg

This is Aragorn, our 3yo Dane X Mastiff. He stands 70 cm at the shoulders & I have no idea what he weighs. He has broken his choker chain (pulled whilst on a walk & it snapped) so atm, is confined to quarters until I can find a suitable replacement! Any ideas??? His neck is thicker than his head so a normal collar wont do.

Hmm, don't know that one of them would work. He only pulls when he sees another dog, and I think he'd get pretty grumpy having those prongs sticking into him. Cheers though! I am not a great believe in force with animals but for his safety ( & others) he must be restrained. Do you know what those walkers are called that are like a harness but have another line around the shoulders that tighten when the dog pulls? I saw one in a dog training program but never thought Id need it. A straight harness wouldn't work cos he'd just throw his weight into it & I'd stand no chance at all, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back