Big snakes in Aus?? i doubt it!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge isnt the word!!!

But how cool is the description of the habitat (enclosure)?

I suppose its like having a sports car at 50 (or for other short comings)!! but he obviously couldnt afford the car!!! LOL

Jesus!! That is HUGE!! :shock: I wander what he feed.. cow? I guess several chickens are not enough for Baby.. :lol:

No, just making reference to something else not suitable for this site! LOL

Actually, at 26 it is, but when im 50 im sure i'll think its cool!! LOL again!

lol yes we all know about 50 year old men and there mid life crisis and then go out and buy a small red sports car lol when i turn 50 im going out and buying a big green anaconda

Crikey what an enormous.......symbol! :shock: :D
seriously that would be terrifiying when it was hungry and staring at you intently while tongue flicking! Imagine a yawn!

Actually, that gets me wondering, what exactly determins how big a given snake can get anyway?
if they grow all their life, is it simply availability of food, or is there a growth gene that "switches off" at a predetermined size? Exactly what stops a regular carpet growing the size of baby above anyway, given enough food?

Nah :shock: That's definately not for me!!:lol: Baby what is what I'd like to know! :lol: I'd sooner keep a 15ft Saltwater Crocodile - at least then I'd have no chance of getting too cocky with it! :lol::lol: ....quivers......:lol:

Scary thought Mick, I reckon you wouldnt stand a chance in its coils, and ya wouldnt be regurtitated
and come out winking either, Aka john voight~Anaconda! Hell, you wouldnt leave a bulge! I dint know burmese got as big as retics or anacondas.
Thats a brave man indeed! :)

We don't have pythons that can do that sort of damage in Australia do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back