Bikies; a bunch of reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The chameleon dragon is on the worldwide endangered species list".
Because of habitat destruction!!
They obviously haven't seen the amount of them in Australia that are bred and sold on the black market...maybe we can restock their natural habitat one day...lol
LMAO and Bikies are definitely not the only ones that own them.... just another media beat up!

Last edited:
oh yeah, all bikies are going around selling illegal fauna :x... 1 biker gets done and all the rest will be tarred with the same brush..

can tar me as much as they like, im not a biker, but know quite a few very well, and i am sick to death of hearing all these blown out of proportion stories about them. if that was ur every day joe that got busted with them would it have even made it into the papers?

I so dont agree with this ! I know alot of bikies and most dont have reps but the ones that do , have done it legally ! And why even say he was a bikie ?? He was a man that got done wit illegal reps !

can tar me as much as they like, im not a biker, but know quite a few very well, and i am sick to death of hearing all these blown out of proportion stories about them. if that was ur every day joe that got busted with them would it have even made it into the papers?

Umm what are you talking about? There is absolutely no use of defending a bikie, I know a few myself and they are all involved in an illegal activity of some sort...

They class themselves as 'outlaws' so why should we call or treat them any different?

I so dont agree with this ! I know alot of bikies and most dont have reps but the ones that do , have done it legally ! And why even say he was a bikie ?? He was a man that got done wit illegal reps !

thank you Torah. Good to see i am not the only person who feels this way.

i also think you'll find that most bikers dont call themselves "outlaws" the cops and the newspapers do that.

You obviously know nothing about the biker world if that is your train of thought...

^^^ Haha. My bid is for Matthew Newton to star, only to have a nasty feeding accident with a burmese python...

Pretty irrelavant but at uni this afternoon a guy in my glass was saying there was a chameleon at one of the local pet shops. I asked him if he was sure coz they are illegal to own in Aus unless you are a zoo . . he was adament that it was one and described it and doesn't sound like anything native to me (that I know of, although my knowledge of native lizards is limited) . . anyway will be heading there first thing tomorrow to suss it out!! must say i'm pretty excited

lol I think the Burm would have trouble getting that head down the hatch,....That Matty's a chip of the ol block in that dept.

That's the risk you take when you join a criminal organization. You're either extremely naive or have no idea what your talking about. What do you think the 1% means?

Bikers call themselves outlaws, not the media. Just because your hubby owns a moped doesn't make him part of an MC, take it from someone who does knows what their talking about.

yet its okay to say that each and every biker is involved in some sort of criminal activity. that alone is discrimination.

Last edited:
That's the risk you take when you join a criminal organization. You're either extremely naive or have no idea what your talking about. What do you think the 1% means?

Bikers call themselves outlaws, not the media. Just because your hubby owns a moped doesn't make him part of an MC, take it from someone who does knows what their talking about.

haha i know what the 1% means ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back