Bikies; a bunch of reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so dont agree with this ! I know alot of bikies and most dont have reps but the ones that do , have done it legally ! And why even say he was a bikie ?? He was a man that got done wit illegal reps !

That's right he was a MAN and we all know what us men are like:lol::lol:
Women would never keep illegal reptiles like albino corn snakes etc :p:lol::lol:

Not entirely sure why a handful of reptiles would make the news. "This just in, bikie found with a kg of meth and a corn snake. Have bikies gone too far with their animal smuggling antics?"

I don't think it matters what walk of life you come from, there is criminal activity in the so called bikie circles, just the same as it is in the truck industry, police force , government or where ever you can think of, it is just recently there is a lot of media hype about the bikies.
But if you do the crime be prepared to do the time, no matter where ever you come from.

Getting a bit personal aren't we people?My previous husband was a bike rider,he rode with lots of different people.When he was killed in a bike accident the night before our son turned five,who came first to my aid?Who came with help,emotional support for both my son and i?Who rode the bikes before the funeral car and paid their respects?And when i was ready who helped me meet my current hubby?Sure as your bum points down......it was all the guys who rode with him...some in colours,some not.It was the wives and girlfriends of the "bikkies".So please check your facts about the people who you choose to rag on.....some are crims,some are not.

Umm what are you talking about? There is absolutely no use of defending a bikie, I know a few myself and they are all involved in an illegal activity of some sort...

They class themselves as 'outlaws' so why should we call or treat them any different?
I think you need to pull your head in. They're are not all "outlaw" bikie gangs, and they are not all involved in illegal activities. Stop watching crime shows, get off your *** and go for a ride one day to see what it's like. Or are you one of those "tough" people who takes shots from a computer desk!

''chameleon dragon'' are they talking about Chelosania brunnea or just a rotten Veiled or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back