• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bird Eating Spiderlings and set-ups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adandiluvsmyreptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE:

No adults for sale - only captive bred spiderlings (babies)

2 x Phlogius cf. papuanus (spiderling only) for $10 each and $8 postage = $18

5 x Phlogius cf. papuanus (spiderling with enclosure) for $20 each and $10 postage = $30

2 x Phlogius crassipes (spiderling only) for $10 each and $8 postage =$18

5 x Phlogius crassipes (spiderling with enclosure) for $20 each and $10 postage =$30

2 x Selenotypus sp.2 (spiderling only) for $15 each and $8 postage = $23

5 x Selenotypus sp.2 (spiderling with enclosure) for $25 each and $10 postage = $35

5 x Selenocosmia eunice (spiderling only) for $10 each and $8 postage = $18

5 x Selenocosmia eunice (spiderling and enclosure) for $20 each and $10 postage = $30

Pick up is available from the Gold Coast and discounts apply for bulk purchases (2 or more)

Please email [email protected] for further details or visit http://www.freewebs.com/reptilesandarachnids/australiantarantulas.htm

Which one grows the biggest?

Cool , might get some more spiders , hehe

Pm thingy stuff sent like , :D

tennille, who did you get them from, some of these are only very recently discovered and i had a falling out with my supplier

dumb question here tennille, but do u know the sex of them when they are that little.

i'll probably take the 2 sp2 without enclosure and the 2 papuanus without enclosure

Yes Hornet - Phlogius cf. papuanu sand Selenotypus sp.2 are totally the rarest of the rare and
Phlogius cf. papuanus is the most vibrantly coloured australian tarantula we have very beautiful as a juvenile and adult and a fast grower, and the Selenotypus sp.2 well this is the first time they have ever been bred in captivity anywhere in the world due to the fact that there just isnt
enough of them about. Have pm'd u one of my suppliers names (i have a few contacts).
Have answered all pm's sent :)

i got few others here, got sp5 and 1 sp10, trying to collect all the numbered selenotypus

Okay - have had alot of re-arranging etc to do with spiderlings and some have sold. I now only have the following available:-

2 x Phl. cf. Papuanus (spider only)
3 x Phl. Crassipes (spider only)
4 x Sel Sp.2 (spider only)
4 x Sel Eunice (spider only)

Have 10 of the un-named species available in enclosures for $20. These are the only species available in encl. now.
Thanks.

can you please tell me which ones grow the biggest?

Im getting one of the Papuanus, cant wait.

Also, I cant seem to get through to you via PM or email. Just wanted to let you know tht I paid for them.

lol just did got a mailer daemon notice email does not exsist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back