• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bird Eating Spiderlings and set-ups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same. I left 4053 as the reference

I will post up my details if you cant PM me.

I keep trying and It fails.

Its not just with my Hotmail account, I do it with my Yahoo and another and they all fail. Can I have a phone number I cant contact you on, cause I cant email or PM you.

Also I cant seem to get through to you via PM either.

Thank you.
John

Thank you Tennille,

I cant wait to see my new best friend. I also wanted to ask about the Scorpians?

How much will they be with an enclosure and postage to me?? I would love one of those too, and also do they need any heating?

Thank you again,
John

good to go

Adandiluvsmyreptiles took care of the deposit :)
if it posts on monday i will change the destination i will call on sunday
if it posts 2morro all good same addy .
i will pm you deposit detail if it works
thank you

sweet i will get bak to you on destination address i will get it sent to work he/she will be delivered right to my hand ;)

I cant remember when you said you would have any scorpians for sale. When would they be?? and are the rainforesty ones that like the damp and moist areas???

If they are, how much are they including postage??? I would love to get 1 or 2, will wait.

John

I am wondering where my spider is?????? It has proably been in the post office for the weekend now, I hope its OK.

is your email fixed yet?
i still have no reply from you, i hope you put my order a side for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back